Food Flags of the Nations

Some foodie was feeling patriotic!
Can you guess all the countries?  
 #4, #9, and #10 have me stumped...
#1
#2

#3
#4

#5

#6

#7

#8
#9
#10
My friend Sirulian sent me these pictures from Kuvaton Funny Pics.  Thanks!
Here's what I think.
1. Italy, 2. Australia, 3. Japan, 4. _____?
5. France, 6. Lebanon (I orignially guessed Canada), 7. Switzerland
8. Greece, 9.____? and 10. ___?

So who wants to make Old Glory?
Did you guess them all?
And which one did you like best? 
Happy Friday,
Rachel : )

11 comments:

- said...

Number four is Brazil and nine is India. Other than that I'm stumped too!
Great article.

Emily said...

So cute! I think that # 4 is Brazil and # 9 is Mexico?

Sybil Hebert, RD said...

This is such a cool concept!
Nice job getting most of them!
Ya, 4 is Brazil, 9 is India and 10 is Vietnam.
6 is Lebannon -Canada isn't there :(
:)

Anonymous said...

4 is def brazil! LOVE that country!! i dk anything else..ha!

MaryMoh said...

Wow...that's very creative! I only got one correct...Japan...poor me! My Geography has always been real bad. I'm only good in Maths :D

MelindaRD said...

That is so neat. Thanks for sharing.

chow and chatter said...

fun post and now following your blog looks like so much fun Rebecca

Rachel said...

thanks everyone for the input! thanks for letting me know about #4. 9, and 10!

mr. pineapple man said...

omg this is sooooooooo cute!!!

Conor @ HoldtheBeef said...

This is great! Nice sharp images too, they went to a fair bit of effort on this :)

Was going to say what #9 and #10 are but am a little late to the party.

Thanks for sharing the tasty geography!

Allison said...

These were very cool! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Disclaimer. I am not a Registered Dietitian yet. I provide nutrition information intended for the general public, not for the treatment of a specific medical condition. I try to use scientific research and reliable sources when forming my opinions and messages.
Related Posts with Thumbnails