The 114th Boston Marathon

Today is Patriot's Day in Boston, a special holiday to celebrate Marathon Monday!  That's right, today marks the 114th Boston Marathon, and I'm reporting with some pictures and videos from the finish line!  What an exciting day!
Men's Wheelchair Finish!  Isn't this amazing?!
(I apologize for my low quality videos!)


Men's Finish.  I think this guy was second place.
They set up bleachers in front of the Boston Public Library, VIP access only.

Runners get wrapped in a foil blanket for insulation.
Ring that COWBELL!
Congrats to all who ran!  I especially want to give a shout-out to the runners of the Tufts University Presidents Marathon Challenge.  I didn't get to stay to see them finish, but they were in my thoughts and cheers!  Woot woot!

3 comments:

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

What an exciting day in Boston! That's great that you were right there! :)

Elizabeth Jarrard said...

Love this holiday!!! i hung out in Brookline then met Jessica at Heartbreak! I love the cowbell that they hand out at the finish though!

MelindaRD said...

Wow, look at all that action. I have been hearing a lot about this from everyone out in Boston. How exciting!

Post a Comment

Disclaimer. I am not a Registered Dietitian yet. I provide nutrition information intended for the general public, not for the treatment of a specific medical condition. I try to use scientific research and reliable sources when forming my opinions and messages.
Related Posts with Thumbnails