Toby's Farmers Market

Let's give a cheer for Farmers Markets across the USA!
A quick trip to Point Reyes, California brought not only fantastic views of the national seashore and scenic running along the coast, but another pleasant surprise: Toby's Farmers Market.  My childhood memories include fond Saturday mornings eating honey sticks at the local farmers market.  Yet to my regret I realize that my busy college years have been completely void of the market goodness.  What happened?!  Well I am back in Boston, and aspired anew!

If in the California-Point Reyes area, be sure to check out the market.
http://pointreyesweekend.com/point-reyes-farmers-market-2009

*note to self* Farmers Markets are a photofest!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. So many colors.

Post a Comment

Disclaimer. I am not a Registered Dietitian yet. I provide nutrition information intended for the general public, not for the treatment of a specific medical condition. I try to use scientific research and reliable sources when forming my opinions and messages.
Related Posts with Thumbnails