I have the sweets for Shave Ice!


It's a hot summer day, the AC is broken, and the pool is closed.  Plus, it's day 2 on your "shape up for the new school year" diet.  Meaning, no ice cream.  What's a girl to do?  My answer: shave ice!

Well, this wasn't exactly my story.  But nonetheless I want to pay tribute to one of my favorite summer treats.  I'm not talking about the crunchy syrup-drenched chunks of ice found at the state fair.  Nope.  Quality shave ice guarantees a melt-in-you-mouth experience.  And we found some!




Osaka-ya
2215 10th Street
Sacramento, CA 95818









Strawberry flavor.
Sweet azuki bean topping, a classic Japanese addition.
yumm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer. I am not a Registered Dietitian yet. I provide nutrition information intended for the general public, not for the treatment of a specific medical condition. I try to use scientific research and reliable sources when forming my opinions and messages.
Related Posts with Thumbnails