Winter Wonderland and Cookware Preview

I'm excited to announce another partnership with CSN Stores, an online shopping site that features furniture and home decor.  They offer a variety of useful and luxery items, including anything from swing sets to tea sets, fixtures to jewelry.  The winter has been harsh on my kitchen crew, and several vital members pooped out in the chill (ahem, Mr. Blender).  Stay tuned for a cookware product review!  In the meantime, Boston's winter wonderland is slowly thawing.  It's oh so slow.
 One of the many January storms. Trudging to work; no snow day at the hospital!
October 2010
How is your kitchen crew doing?  
What's #1 on your kitchen wish list?
Rach

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer. I am not a Registered Dietitian yet. I provide nutrition information intended for the general public, not for the treatment of a specific medical condition. I try to use scientific research and reliable sources when forming my opinions and messages.
Related Posts with Thumbnails